Lucha libre


Just got us some mexican wrestling masks in downtown mexico city. Boys are over the moon and wrestling as i write.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Madeleine says:

    Oh my God they would love that! All three of them! Exelente, mis amigos! Tener divertirse! :-D

  2. Inga says:

    HI Mook and Jem and beautiful Matiss and Mikus

    An old friend writing - Kathy and Peter Balodis. Inga has just shown me your beautiful web pages. You all look the same - Latvia must treat you very well. Aleks is at Uni and Markus is finishing Year 12. Peter and I are the same - working hard and living in port macquarie and unfortunately getting a little older. Anyway I love reading about your life experiences. All my love Kathy

Leave a Reply

Category

  • (20)
  • (67)
  • (9)
  • (1)
  • (13)
  • (11)
  • (45)
  • (19)

Followers